What's it for
TILELab® SurfaceGard® - Maximum Strength Tile Sealer provides unsurpassed invisible protection for marble, stone, porcelain, quarry and Saltillo tile, grout, concrete and masonry. This long-lasting, water-based sealer actually repels dirt, oil and stains allowing for easy cleanup. Use when maximum protection is required such as in food preparation areas, floors and other high traffic areas. Can also be used in place of a grout release prior to grouting to prevent grout staining and facilitate grout cleanup.
- Protects stone, tile and grout against stains for up to 20 years
- Contains Microban® - cured sealant is mould & mildew resistant
- Safe to use, water-based, low odour, low VOC
- Does not darken stone, tile or grout
- pH neutral & nonabrasive
- Allows moisture vapour transmission
- Excellent stain resistance to most household contaminants (CTI-072)
As a sealer or grout release for all stone surfaces, unglazed tile, porcelain, clay pavers, concrete, brick, masonry, grout. For interior and exterior use, including wet areas and surrounding saltwater pools.
Lasts up to 20 years under normal conditions depending on hardness and texture of the surface. Use factors, cleaning routines, harsh cleaning methods, sun exposure and weather conditions will affect wear. When the surface is maintained regularly using TILELab® Grout & Tile Cleaner & Resealer resealing will not be required.
Avg Cost Per m²
Polished or Dense Surfaces
- Some examples of dense surfaces; Porcelain, Polished Marble, Granite
- Some examples of porous surfaces; Limestone, Sandstone, Concrete